Sunday, December 13, 2009

Interviewing...Robin Haggins

I got bored, so I decided to interview my little sis, Robin, about her soccer world...
Questions:

1.Q. How long have you played soccer?
A.I don't know how much days.
Reponse: ...

2.Q. Which position do you like to play?
A. Up front. (Foreward)
Reponse: I prefer defense.

3.Q.Which division are you in know?
A. What does that mean?
Reponse: I mean, are you in U8, U6, etc.
A.Oh, i'm in U8

4.Q. Do you like going to practices?
A. Yes.

5.Q. Do you like going to cold practices?
A. Yes.

6.Q. Do you like going to hot practices?
A.Yes.

7.Q. How many times have you've been tripped, or fallen?
A.Once.

8.Q. What is your favorite halftime snack?
A.Apples.

9.Q. Do you have lots of friends at practice?
A.My team is my friends.

10.Q. Do you want to stop being asked questions?
A.YES.

Response:Whatever.


And that is that everybody! Robin needs to go to sleep now so buh bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment