Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My coach and his ways....

It's another rainy day, and I thought there was no practice, so I was just hanging around. Until my mom comes and tells me I have practice. I'm like what? It's raining outside!!! And she says that its not outside, it's at the California City Middle School gym. And I thought, that is a mess. When I got there I was playing with my team, and fell down 4 times, cause the ground HARD not GRASSY. But near the end, while the boys were playing a game, me and the girls were doing our regular routines. Coach didn't plan this, but on the sidelines of the basket ball court, we stood in a line facing the boys and doing the Sharkaraina (it's the macaraina with a little twist at the end) and we were laughing so hard. Then we clapped and stomped to the beat of "We will Rock You". And last we did the wave (some people on our team are a little embarrased to do that with us, but thats what a team is for) and then it was time to go.

SAME THING TOMORROW! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment